Formed with Family ...
we carry on the traditions and legacy of Saint Francis Xavier Parish.
- Saint Francis Xavier School and St. Francis Xavier Parish celebrate 125 years of serving the people of Saint Joseph, Northeast Kansas and Northwest Missouri.
- We welcome people of all faith backgrounds to become part of the SFX family!
- Parents are an integral part of our school! From supporting teacher’s decisions in areas of discipline, active volunteerism and generous financial support, parents give all with pride!
- Fifth and eighth grade students surveyed said: 100% Believe they belong to an outstanding parish! 100% look upon Jesus as their savior and friend! 100% believe that even when they sin, God loves them! 95% believe their relationship with Jesus really helps them! 100% believe it is not right to try drugs! 98% believe being Catholic is important to them! 95% are glad to be in our religious education program!
- Survey says: 95% of parents surveyed agreed or strongly agreed that” The school is providing an atmosphere in which Christian values and attitudes are emphasized and practiced.”
Testimonial: “I work full time and do not get nearly as much time with my child as I would like,but she spends every dayall week long with a teacher that seems to care for her and each child as if they were her own family.”
“I like the small class sizes. I like knowing the other children, their parent’s and all the teachers.
“Major strengths of Saint Francis are the faith based education and the fact that school feels like a family.”